Environmental Policy & Principles
Cenveo Publisher Services abides by the environmental policies and principles expected of all companies within the Cenveo global network.
It is Cenveo’s policy to conduct all activities in an environmentally responsible manner, recognizing that this not only makes good business sense but is also the right thing to do. For Cenveo, acting in an environmentally responsible manner means operating under the following principles:
- Maintain and where possible exceed compliance with all applicable rules and regulations
- Minimize the impact of our operations on the environment
- Offer and encourage the use of environmentally sustainable or eco-certified products to our customers
- Manage environmental matters as any other critical business activity
- Establish clearly stated and achievable environmental goals, strategies, and performance standards that are aligned with our business objectives
- Hold line management accountable for environmental performance
- Have plans and/or procedures in place to properly respond, manage, minimize, and report the impact of any environmental crisis, incident or emergency
- Evaluate environment performance at all facilities and use this information to facilitate continuous improvement
Through the implementation of the Cenveo Environmental Policy and Principles, it is our intent to be recognized by our customers, employees, and community as a responsible business committed to environmental stewardship.