Cenveo Publisher Services understands that preserving the environment is not just a trend; it is what any socially responsible organization does every day. We have been active stewards of the environment for many years and know that being environmentally sound does not have to come at the expense of quality, cost, or performance.
Our stewardship goes beyond using soy based inks and sourcing paper from sustainable mills. It is integrated into our office practices, maintenance procedures, procurement decisions, and manufacturing processes. From recycling paper, to inks, to plates, we routinely integrate sustainability with standard operating procedures to reduce our carbon footprint. Below are some of the green initiatives we have underway.
We operate green offices by:
- Recycling waste paper
- Using mercury free, compressed fluorescent light bulbs
- Regulating utility usage
We offer green services to reduce paper and fuel usage:
- The Cenveo Production Portal for file submission and proofing
- The Rapid Proof system for author proof distribution
- Annotated PDFs for electronic proof alterations
We have green manufacturing practices that include:
- Recycling unused and wastd inks
- Using oxidizers to burn ink solvents and clean the air before releasing it through rooftop stacks
- Recycling press plates into aluminum blocks
- Using low VOC roller wash solvents
So if you are looking for a partner that values the environment, contact Cenveo Publisher Services at email@example.com.